|Date:||April 20, 2017—April 23, 2017|
|Time:||8:00 a.m to late night, ending around noon Sunday|
|Event:||GMT Weekend at the Warehouse - April 20-23, 2017|
GMT Games Offices and Warehouse
|Location:||13704 Hanford-Armona Rd, Suite B-1
Hanford, CA 93230
GMT Weekend at the Warehouse
April 20-23, 2017
We had a great time with about 90 gamers at our most recent GMT Weekend at the Warehouse on October 13-16. Thanks to all of you who attended and made the event so much fun!
We do have dates for our Spring Weekend, so come join us on April 20-23, 2017, for our 33rd (!) GMT Weekend at the Warehouse! We’ll spend the better part of 3 1/2 days, often long into the night, playing your favorite GMT (and non-GMT, if you’d prefer) games. This is mostly an open gaming event, although we do have tournaments from time to time.
Gaming starts around 8 each morning and goes until Mike Lam and the Down in Flames Aces event players collapse from exhaustion in the wee hours of the morning.
Quite a few GMT Designers and Developers usually attend these weekends, but we don’t know yet who’ll be here in the Spring. We’ll be updating this list often between now and the event as we know exactly who’s attending this time.
- Mark Simonitch will be showing off a new game and playing several of his other designs, as well as looking at some new games from other designers.
- Kurt Keckley will be teaching and playing Fields of Despair.
- Bruce Mansfield will run demos of Gandhi, our latest COIN Series P500 addition.
- Gene Billingsley will demo and test Mr. President.
- Trevor Bender will be testing a new Labyrinth scenario.
- As usual, Mike Lam will be running the Down in Flames Aces Event – which.is.awesome! Come join Mike and a friendly group of air enthusiasts in this fast-action card game of aerial mayhem!
Designers: If you plan to attend but aren’t currently on the list, please let me know and I’ll add you right away. – Gene
Registration is $30, which we don’t charge until the week of the Weekend. We’re limited to about 110 attendees for this event, so if you’d like to attend, please contact the office ladies via online chat from the GMT website or at 800-523-6111 to reserve your spot.
There are several hotels within a few miles of our offices. The closest one, The Sequoia Inn, blocks rooms for our attendees at special rates. The hotel reservations # is 559-582-0339. Tell them you want the “GMT Group Block” rate.
We look forward to seeing you in Hanford in April!